Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Dear my love,
Farewell, I must depart. All of us tried all didn't succeed, our case happens to everyone. Maybe a day later, a week later, a month later, a year later or even many decades later, you may just look back and remember this moment. I always had regreted never ever telling you that your eyes are beautiful, your existance is what makes me myself, you are one of the most important person in my life. I sadden to know that I must leave you alone in this room. Maybe one day we will unite again. Your face is in my mind forever. I hope you could achieve your happiness. My dear pikachu I am sorry I am leaving you alone for 5 days because I am going Japan for holiday. T-T
Your dear friend, owner, beloved kin,
Chen Jianing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YES the post is for my SOFT TOY pikachu hahahahhahahahahaha
I am not a lameoron just because I am smart beautiful caring kind loving intelligent brave etc. hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
My goodbye post before I depart for a faraway land. I WILL MISS YOU PIKACHU!
This must be the most unique departing post hahaha at least I hope
Dun miss me when I am gone
WAIT DUN JUMP OFF THAT BUILDING JUST YET PIKACHU! I WILL BE BACK IN 5 DAYS!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PIKACHU!
we made history @ 2:35 AM
______________________________________________________