Friday, June 02, 2006
THANK YOU MS TAY WEI LE. I just love having praises.
WARNING: I may belate due to this current post as now is 6pm haha.
I would lk to thank Denise for how FREQUENT she post and i dare say she did it SO WILLINGLY.
Ms Tay Wei Le try to act secretive must highlight then can see her post. Smart people like me cannot be fooled.
We should change
Jianing: All rounded so I can suan hohoho
LAW PASSED hahahahaha on 6.02pm, Friday, June 02, 2006
YAY!
THANKS FOR "USING" me =.= (to wei le)
Now is for DENISE!
Do u know I can slap u and u won't feel any pain? (follow wei le beat around the bush)
NOW FINALLY IS MY ACTUAL POST
Today super super super busy and i feel quite dizzy now
GOT:
1)oral
2)STP (scientific thinking program)(dun ask me already)
3)steamboat
quite LK WA!
I come home for one hour go alread one hour go alread
Sad leh
I still have time to crap seeing now is 6.07pm
Oral was ok easier than i expected
STP I learned new logic DO NOT STUDY (read my blog to know more)(advertising)
Steamboat waiting for 6.15 to reach then i go
LONG WAY
YAWN
Currently in OVERSIZED class tee
Make my hour glass figure become lk tree trunk hahhahaha
I will end my post NOW.
And they lived happily ever after
THE END.
CREDITS
Cast
Chen Jianing (sensible kind gentle 1st princess)
Tay Wei Le (evill witch)
Loh Wan Ling Denise (over pampered 2nd princess)
we made history @ 2:56 AM
______________________________________________________