Wednesday, June 21, 2006
This is the same post as the one in my personal blog but I decided to oso post it here as I think it is quite a big thing.
I JUST MET A CRAZY MAN. I was just leading an old woman to blk 1 then timothy and wan lin was waiting at the lobby of my house. THEN timothy as his throat has a very big hole thus his voice was very loud. He was on the phone. THAT CRAZY MAN (around 40-50) thought Timothy was scolding him and said in hokkien plus cantonese scolding us and say wanna fight a not. BUT who on earth will be so stupid to fight with a mentally unsound guy who is more than twice your age?! LUCKILY at blk 4 of my house there is a police station. We went that way in case he decided to do anything harmful to us as he was FOLLOWING US. We decided not to go in as we do not wanna make a big fuss about a small matter BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
That CRAZY guy went to make a REPORT about TIMOTHY SCOLDING HIM! LK WAT THE HELL. WE are the one who are the victims. A guy half the age asking you if you wanna fight just because you are speaking very loud on the phone! That guy came out of the police station as we are at the bus stop and ask timothy whether he wanna fight AGAIN. LIKE WHO ON EARTH WANNA FIGHT! We are civilised people not some gangsters or something unlike him. Timothy and that guy went in the police station me and wan lin follow. HE DARE TO SAY IT WAS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS and ASK US TO LEAVE. The police was being very cool and said this is my post u sit down and if you two wanna stay have a seat there.
We of course chose to stay. That police asked Timothy wat happen and he said it la. OF COURSE the police understand, like it is obvious WHY would WE STUDENTS scold a OVER 40 years old guy for nothing? We are educated you know. The police oso asked that guy not to pester us anymore. After the guy left the police station he saw our school lo confrim wanna make report. MAKE REPORT LO WE DID NOTHING WRONG AT ALL! I am not afraid to bring it up to the police again if needed. The police oso said she find something wrong with him. LIKE A PHONE CALL FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
When I walk home I was so scared that he may come and stalk me or something cos I alone.
STUPID GUY WE DID NOTHING WRONG AT ALL.
we made history @ 3:03 AM
______________________________________________________