Saturday, July 08, 2006
I go home lo! hahahahahahaha
Ok try to post a long one!
I will take about OH YA MY HAIR! I forgotten about it in my personal blog!
I CUT IT! To lk just a bit over the shoulder. Actually wanted it to be really SHORT but i rebonded so cannot cos will cut away ALL the rebonded one which is like waste of money. I normally two years rebond once only
I suddenly feel like typing on why people feel so sad. But leave that for my personal blog.
Now I have nothing much to type.....
Still got wat.... School? Ok now doing shameless advertising for my own blog visit it for the poem i wrote in ----- class! It is well ahem unique?
trying to find my old poems but it looked lk I lost it all haiz..... SAD
TOMORROW: Art musemn! BOO!
signing off DJ ((Denise Jianing) hahahhaa ok wateva) JN
we made history @ 10:08 AM
______________________________________________________