Saturday, October 21, 2006
DENISE!!!!!!!!!ahahhaha
I tell you....the part on the angry thing is NOT suppose to be secretive...hahaha
I was just feeling angry cause of wat he say bout jianing(go to school then i tell u)hahaha---opps i am acting secretive once again
anw,i just came back from my aunt's church.Guess wat?!i went to the Chinese service...it is like much more fun la...nicer then English service can...though almost everyone beside me are Ah-mas or Ah-gongs.But as you know...i like cute ah gongs and ah mas.hahahahh.they are muc h cuter than denise's shuaiges....lets name sum.....(i think i better not...later they kill me)
Oh and thank you miss chen for saying my joke is farnie....thx arh!hhahahah
I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF
hahahahah
Oh and i tell ur a secret....I AM NO LONGER VERYVERY EXCITED FOR CHALET
cus rite....the band ppl plus maybe denise have to go hme on the second night like so sian can?!
HAIZ.....but nvm.it will still be fun fun....but can denise stay and can the band ppl pon...sian...thx to ms tan:(haiz...
:(i am happy!!!!!
:)I am sad!!!!!
lol i am sad!!!!!!!
*sob*I am happy!!!!!
^^
thats so dumb.....
Oh NO!!!!!!!!
After next week......it will be end of 2ho6 la...IDOIT!haiz....sadsadsad- oh no!!!thats so denise
BYEBYE
WEILEC=
we made history @ 11:36 PM
______________________________________________________