Friday, October 13, 2006
EW CHENzan! DISGUSTING!
Anyway long time never post. I had the lazy to post virus(LPV) again.
Today is Friday the 13, I had a lot of accidents today! FAINT! I think I getting more clumsy per moment! Proves that one should have friends that set good example unlike.... *cough*weile*cough*
Results are back! A bit ok la but deprove! But no use saying that now.....
I am sorry I have to abandon my fellow historians but my stomach ache like siao. I come home suddenly RAIN! I think without the lucky four leaf clover U all very unlucky! Hahahah
I just finished my delicious angie choice strawberry cake! YUMMY~
"chup chup tic tok tic tok" ===== Wei le style
Holiday so many things to look foward to!
#1 Class Chalet
#2 Class Kbox
#3 Outing with LC and History
#4 No school === know denise sad but I not la! I normal
#5 COMPUTER THE WHOLE DAY! = MANGA YOUTUBE FANFICTION! HURRAY!
we made history @ 4:18 AM
______________________________________________________