Tuesday, October 31, 2006
I am so looking forward to chalet!
it is going to be fun fuN and just FUN!
I am so going to miss everyone...
and after chalet is over.We could no longer deceive ourselves saying...''there is still more to come...it isn't the last gathering''
*sob**sob*
This few days i have been doing the cards and doorgift for 2ho6 peeps
but i have yet to complete half of the load...there are still more to come
But i have only a few days left like 4 more days!
But on sat we have to go settle the bbq food so i am left with 3 more days to complete 33 cards and 28 paper bags.HAIZ
butBUT!!!i am so enjoying it...hahaha C=
I think i have better get started now orelse i wouldn't be able to complete by sat!
BYEBYE
WEILE C=
I LUVE YOU-girlies!!!
we made history @ 8:32 PM
______________________________________________________