Monday, October 23, 2006
Ok I am getting irritated at people! Hate those damn act but you can see through them one! LK HELLO! Wanna act then act real! Act until can see through is throughly DISGUSTING! I WANNA PUKE! Cannot stand it anymore! IDIOT! Like can you get a life and stay out of mine! And giving those hints are getting irritating! I mean I am not stupid I know a hint when I hear one! So I get it but am doing nothing about it! Is it telling you something? Well it better be!
But it does not matter anymore cos a week later school would be over and we won't EVER meet again. Try like ten feet away at all time and you got an answer.(denise and wei le confrim dun get it one =.=)
JUST get the hint of me ignoring ur hint! Ignoring my hint makes it worse. it does not matter about anything because 3 more days and BYEBYE hopefully forever. WOW feels good! I follow wei le with her post about the "guy"
CHALET 30/29 PEOPLE IS GOING! WOW HUGE AMOUNT! YAY!
we made history @ 3:13 AM
______________________________________________________