Friday, October 20, 2006
OMG thanks denise! I know you dun wanna hear it but you are TOO DAMN nice! I love you la! So "wei da"
Next time dun sacrifice for us already! Feel so guilty now la! GIve you ur reward! A kiss from me! YAY! Give you on Monday!
I am eating green bean soup that is green! It is unsettling! The SOUP is green! I thought only the beans are suppose to be green?
I am half well now hahaha
My fever gone! YAY! But still got running nose! IDIOT!
Looking foward to school! For once! Dunno y? Cos I got the feeling something good will happen on Monday! YAY! SO NICE! SO NICE!
I just finished the "accounts" on the chalet! hahahahhaha
Then can let people see where the money is going! I so nice right! Ah ya sometimes i adore myself! LOL! OPPS I got tricia and denise sickness = self obsession
we made history @ 6:50 AM
______________________________________________________