Saturday, October 14, 2006
To Denise:
YOU HAVE GONE CRAZY! Either thator you forgotten Chen Jinaing is how one. Me and running willingly is never in the same sentence I can assure you that!
To Wei Le:
AGREED! Denise can only go out alone with if you confiscate her handphone! If I her mother I dun even give her handphone! Denise must be gasping with HORROR now! I think to her the worst horror movie is a movie when she lost her handphone!
Tay Wei Le want to post her results rite I help you
Math: 40/100
Literature 10/100
Geography 30/100
I think last in class the position is urs!
Ok la I kidding hahahhha Wei le not so bad hahahahhahahah
My results is
Math:100/100
Literature98/100
Geography 120/100
hahahhhahahha! LOL Impossible thing to happen! hahhahahahha
Ok should stop typing fake marks but cannot resist
Denise resutls is
Math: -9/100
Literarure 10/100
Geography 0/100
HAHAHAHAH! Ok mids funny only
CIAO! CYA! BYEBYE! GOODBYE! *WAVE HANDS!*
we made history @ 3:32 AM
______________________________________________________