Thursday, October 26, 2006
Yesterday was the last day of school. And us the pathetic threesome/trio went to my house to "celebrate" the last day. But none of us were happy it was the last day. Denise and Wei le cried their eyes out during the last period and the whole class did a cheer. It was a scene where you will go AW SO SWEET! I will la.
At my house guess wat the pathetic threesome/trio (HIS-TO-RY) did? We saw blogs and take photos. Seeing blog is against my will haha
AND only ONE of the photos is nice! BUT nvm let me post some ugly ones. AND I MEAN UGLY
NICE ONE

That is my hand! LOL
UGLY ONES

My favourite one! BUT we will never admit it is us

Zhen zi and the two dong guaS

AW! Our "hug" with denise! WE will miss her! But me and wei le were pinching each other so out face is a bit stiff haahha

Denise hugging my bed! LOL
I WILL MISS YOU DENISE! *muack*
Remember our pinky swear!
we made history @ 10:13 PM
______________________________________________________