Thursday, December 07, 2006
100th POST!
YAY! Let me have the "honour"
Actually MIDS
For this significance post, I DECIDE TO.......
Write about my BUSY holidays haha
Tomorrow (8/12): Go out to watch DEJA VU
Monday (11/12): KBOX! WOHOOOOO
Tuesday (12/12): Choir chalet
Wednesday (13/12): Stupid boring concert thingy
Thrusday and friday (14,15/12): Choir =.=
THAT IS ALL FOR NOW! hahahhaha
So you can see my holidays a bit not exciting.
I STILL WAITING FOR OUR TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD FOOD TOUR!
Let people see my post a while then delete this blog can? Hahahah
We reached out goal quite easily.
Tell you what, my own blog had existed for 3/4 years alread I still haven't reach 100 I think hahaha not sure hahahaha. Cos personal blog quite sian. I MUST SAVE THE LAME CLUB BLOG! I decided to use the same account cos BLOGGER BETA SUCKS!
I hate it with passion. Hahahha
t/w: Not going to complain cos I know your shirt sooner or later oso will end up yellow =p
Kbox must remember to sing the "shang xin dou shi nan mian de"
Btw your han yu pin yin like WRONG
we made history @ 12:54 AM
______________________________________________________