Friday, December 15, 2006

At Kbox I ownself there zi high can. haha. Wei le and karen both were like Sian wanna sleep. And karen keep laughing when sing duet with her so better not try alread. haha.
At choir ROD is BORING haha. Cos only watched the Wars of In Laws and Holiday in the sun which is BORING. Then it is bbq. Me and tricia when to poke the DAMN chicken wings. I like must find the "xue guan" Then eat until not full so I ended up at home eating pizza. Best part is the beach already the wind is nice. A summarised version of the chalet. Wei le is lan at her memory that is why she cannot really remember. haha. Lucky u never take history.
Then I thought wednesday was the buddist concert. I must say first I AM NOT A BUDDIST. NOR CHRISTIAN, FREETHINKER HERE. Ok now I am done with it I shall continue. The concert ended up to be friday. And there I THINK I saw MISS KOO! Was like shocked very long. haha. Never went to say hello cos scared wrong then PAI SEH CAN. When I told my dad he was like then if wrong fake ask her how much is ur tickets la. I was like =.=. The concert was overall oso BORING! SIAN! Is like how long can u aimiduofu la? =.= The monk SING! Like ER... The choir is nice only MUCH better than our choir haha. But they is NUS and JCs la so cannot compare. The concert was like FULL SEATED. WOW! haha. We got the tickets free thanks to my father worker. Then went to eat porridge. Not bad! haha quite ok. Better than near my house that porridge.
Now I dun know if I ever will find a religion cos I go chruch I got scared go buddist concert got bored. haha. Maybe I am still too young to understand this kinda things. Maybe must go through a stage?
Anyway later those people come and check my post cos got the word religion and come catch me like those newspaper say one. Haha. but i never say anything bad ar so please dun come catch me. haha. I respect all races and religion ok? haha.


we made history @ 11:01 PM
______________________________________________________

About us

Group Name: HIS-TO-RY
Date Of Birth: 15 May 2006

"Do not abandon your history to make new ones" AD 2006
ARCHIVES
May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 June 2007 July 2007 October 2007






chapter 1 Beginning of indiviual war AD 2005
chapter 2 The treaty of reconcile AD 2005
chapter 3 A reform country AD 2005
chapter 4 Beginning of strengthening the group AD 2005
chapter 5 Invasion of Japan AD 2006
chapter 6 Forming of MCP to defend Singapore AD 2006
chapter 7 Beginning of WWII AD 2006
chapter 8 Hesitation of the Japan
chapter 9 The leaving of Japan AD 2006
chapter 10 Victory of MCP AD 2006
chapter 11 We rejoice! AD 2006
chapter 12 Post War Problems AD 2006
chapter 13 Ending was set up to solve the problem